Our company recognizes the importance of personal information in an advanced information communications society and strives to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
Appropriate handling of personal information
1. When personal information is collected, it will be collected using legitimate and fair procedures.
2. The usage purposes for all collected personal information shall be clarified, and the consent of the subject of said information shall be obtained.
3. Collected personal information shall not be disclosed to any third parties without the prior consent of the subject of said information, except where required by law.
4. Collected personal information will be disclosed, revised, etc. within a reasonable scope when so requested by the subject of said information.
Observance of legal requirements, etc. related to personal information
1. All relevant legal requirements, laws, regulations, etc. shall be abided by in the handling of personal information.
2. A Personal Information Protection Management System will be established and strictly adhered to in accordance with relevant legal requirements, laws, regulations, etc.
Personal information safety management measures
In order to prevent any loss, destruction, alteration, or leak of personal information, all personal information handled within the company shall be clearly identified as such, and have the following safety management measures implemented.
1. Responsible managers for personal information shall be clearly identified, and personal information shall only be handled by the minimum number of people necessary.
2. All efforts shall be made to ensure protection of personal information in relation to handling of said information, including thorough implementation of access management, and other security management.
Usage purposes for customer personal information
Customer personal information may be used for the following purposes when necessary for the execution of business, or when necessary for carrying out business activities with group companies. Collected personal information will be disclosed, revised, etc. within a reasonable scope when so requested by the subject of said information.
1. Verification and delivery of purchased products, services, etc. and applications for such, and for notification of information for related after sales services, maintenance, repairs, etc.
2. Provision and notification of information on company product and service, etc. related product information, campaigns, and other information, as well as provision and delivery of catalogs and other various information and materials.
3. Planning, development, and improvement of products and services.
4. Surveys, data collection, and analysis via business related questionnaires, etc.
5. Implementation of other related business.
SHIGIYA Machinery Works Ltd.
Norikazu Shigitani, President
Personal Information Contacts
Please direct inquiries, requests, etc. related to personal information to the following.
Shigiya Machinery Works Ltd. General Affairs Department, General Affairs Section
Address: 5378 Minoshima-cho, Fukuyama City, Hiroshima Prefecture